Wherever you are, 
click the totem (here) to return to the Home page

Jules Edmond Faivre FV 0 Gauge

(France)

The trademark FV was filed in 1866 at 15 Rue Aumaire, Paris, by E Faivre to market all kinds of tinplate toys. The brand became FV-DS in 1897 and in 1901 several tinsmiths/toymakers united to form one catalogue of manufactured metal toys. This was the birth of Toy Paris which became JEP. These include older firms such as Roussel and Dufrein, Douliot, Leconte and Cie, Bonnet, Duclot and Manon. The brand name FV continued in use for many subsequent years.


Early FV passenger train set

Early FV passenger train set

Early FV passenger train set

Early FV passenger train set

The following buildings are believed to be by FV:


Early FV (?) tin buildings

Early FV (?) tin buildings

Early FV (?) tin buildings

Early FV (?) tin buildings

Early FV (?) tin buildings

Early FV (?) tin buildings

Early FV (?) tin buildings

Early FV (?) tin buildings

Early FV (?) tin buildings

Early FV (?) station (gare)

Early FV (?) station (gare)

Early FV (?) station (gare)

Early FV (?) station (gare)

Early FV (?) station (gare)

Early FV (?) station (gare)

Early FV (?) station (gare)

Early FV (?) station (gare)

Early FV (?) station (gare), missing paper clock face

FV signal

FV signal

FV signal bridge

FV tunnel portals

FV tunnel portals

Return to O Gauge